Frequency Question & Answer
We usually can do below test:
1.Water repellent test (WR): Splash a little water on fabric and see if the water ball can roll or the fabric surface is wet.
2. Waterproof test (WP): How much heavy rain will go through fabric and make inside wet. There are two ways to test by machine: before washing and after washing.
3. Moisture proofness test (MP): it means how fast the body sweat can go out through fabric.
4. Air permeability: How much air can go into body through fabric.
According to fabric function, We usually have:
1. PVC or PU coating fabric.
2. PU or TPU or PTFE film.
3. 3 layers: fabric + film + Tricot.
Appro 45-90 days after confirmed sample .
Normally 1000pcs each style based on 2 colors.